Sunday 7 March 2010

A little bit of Blog.

Blog!!... "quiet! i'm Blogging", "iv been up Blogging all night and now my hands hurt". what a glorious world to describe something other than a public diary in binary. I suppose its appropriate, it is a 'web log > Blog' after all, meh.

Hello all,

My name is Matthew Adam Barry, and I am a Designer. This Blog has been created to document the experiences of Why Aye Design, my mini-design consultancy. Here I will be erratically, irregularly and haphazardly posting my encounters in and around the design world working as a Freelance Product & Furniture Designer/Maker.

This page, that I hope will grow up into pages, will be a space that should slowly be filled with tit bits of my art/design related findings online, and in reality.

Please follow me, as I have low self esteem.

1 comment: